Information & Guides - UK
- Top Holiday Spots Across England. Some of the best places to visit in England are hidden less well known spots. We asked UK travel experts for insights and they didnt let us down. Learn More.
- Submit your site to hotid.org. The best internet directory, for free! This site is listed under Directories Directory
- Information Britain - The oldest, biggest and best resource for All Things British
- EnjoyBritain.com - The premier British Tourism directory - thousands of things to do and places to stay.
- An Unofficial Guide to Cornwall Beaches - One of the best guides to the beaches of Cornwall
- An Unofficial Guide to Devon Beaches - One of the best guides to the beaches of Devon
- UK Nature & Outdoors Guide - Free UK nature and outdoors web site. Information, guides about Britain's countryside, waterways, wildlife, flora and outdoor activities
- Bed and Breakfast Nationwide - UK inspected quality accommodation in B&B homes, farms and guesthouses in Britain and Ireland. Online reservation service available.
Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Kayaking tours in Pembrokeshire - Join us! For a fun family day out kayaking in Pembrokeshire - Great fun for every age and level of fitness.
- Fishing Gadgets Hub - is a site that provides thorough reviews on most fishing gears that you usually see in the market.
- South Wales Surf Lessons - South Wales Surf Lessons is a surf school operating on Llangennith Beach in the Gower Peninsula. We offer smaller group lessons to create a more personal teaching environment.
- Outdoor Matters - Outdoor Matters provides Climbing and Mountaineering instruction as well as Adventure Days on Gower, in the Brecon Beacons and across South Wales.
- Tenby Sea Fishing - Quality Boat Trips for Mackerel-Bass-Bait - Tenby Sea Fishing offers a full range of boat trips for Mackerel, Shark and Bait Fishing in West Wales.
- Haven Boat Charters - Fishing trips in Pembrokeshire, West Wales. Provider of Quality boat angling trips for Novice and experienced anglers - Shark, Reef, Wreck and General.
- Angling on the Llyn Peninsula in North Wales - The home of angling on the Lleyn Peninsula in North Wales. Here you will find a store of information about the angling in Pwllheli and the surrounding area.
- Dragon Activity Guides - A multi adventure activity provider in Pembrokeshire offering Coasteering, Kayaking, Surfing and Climbing.
- Surfing in Wales - With some of the best beaches in the UK, Wales is home to many great surf spots.
- UK Windsurfing, Surfing, Kitesurfing, Bodyboarding and Coastal Sports - UK Windsurfing, kite-surfing, surfing and other extreme or coastal sports.
- Hot Tub Hideaways - Hot Tub Hideaways provide an extensive range of luxury lodges and cabins all over Wales, each with their very own private hot tub!
Accommodation - North Wales
- Punt Gwynedd - Punt Gwynedd offers self catering holiday accommodation five to six people on a working farm near Abersoch.
- Abersoch Camping - Bryn Bach Caravan & Camping Site in Abersoch - stunning views across Abersoch bay towards Snowdonia mountain range.
- Abersoch Self Catering - Self catering holiday homes Abersoch, North Wales, Chalets and cottages in Abersoch to rent - Exclusive Accommodation In Abersoch and surrounding area.
Accommodation - Mid Wales
- Wales Holiday Cottages - Listed Heritage presents Wales Holiday Cottages on 104 acres of private Estate.
- Cool Coastal Lets - A superb selection of holiday cottages in Cardigan Bay, West Wales including New Quay, Aberaeron, Tresaith, Llangrannog and more.
Accommodation - Pembrokeshire
- Torbant Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast, near St Davids Pembrokeshire - Traditional Farmhouse offering bed and breakfast. All rooms ensuite and only 10 minutes from St Davids - less than that to the coast.
- Angle Bay Bed & Breakfast - Located in Angle Village Pembrokeshire, we offer high quality ensuite rooms with sea views.
- Nash Mountain Farm - Nash Mountain Farm. Dog friendly self-catering holidays in Pembrokeshire.
- Ty Boia B&B, St Davids, Pembrokeshire - Steve and Orla would like to welcome you to Ty Boia B&B, a brand new high quality Bed & Breakfast in St. Davids, nestled in the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
- Mellieha Guest House Bed and Breakfast Accomodation in Amroth, Pembrokeshire - Mellieha Guest House / Bed and Breakfast, approximately 150 metres from the beach at Amroth in Pembrokeshire and very close to the resorts of Saundersfoot and Tenby. Sea views perfect for walkers and nature lovers.
- Clam Cottage in Amroth, Pembrokeshire - A self catering cottage situated 500 yards on a hill from the sandy beach in Amroth.
- St Brides Cottage overlooking Saundersfoot Bay - St Brides Cottage is a self catering cottage overlooking the scenic Saundersfoot Harbour in Pembrokeshire.
- Amroth Cottages - The impressive position of the cottages, the wonderful views and beautiful setting, together with an imaginative conversion of an exceptionally high standard, make these properties outstanding.
- Y-Cartws, self catering accommodation in west Wales - Y-Cartws. Relax in a fourstar cottage on a traditional Welsh family run sheep farm.
Camping & Caravan Sites
- Kingsbridge Caravan & Camping Park, near Beaumaris, Anglesey - A Four Star holiday park steeped in nature on the stunning Isle of Anglesey.
- Whitesands Camping - Situated on the most Westerly tip of South Wales, right next to Whitesands Beach, looking out to the Atlantic beyond - you can't get much further away from the hustle and bustle of modern life than this!
- Amroth Bay Holidays - Caravan Holiday Park with Static Caravans, for the perfect family holiday in Amroth, Pembrokeshire, South Wales.
- Aeron View Camping - Campsite camping & Caravan park in the Aeron Valley, Blaenpennal, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion.
Guides - Wales
- Introduction to Pembrokeshire - Pembrokeshire Online is dedicated to compiling a resource for visitor and local alike.
- Wales Holiday Cottages - Over 300 Quality Coastal and Countryside Holiday Cottages in Wales.
- West Wales Information Site - A network of pages to introduce you to the scenic splendour of Wales.