Mill Bay is a small bay on the east side of St Ann's Head. There is parking at the end of the road from Dale, and the beach is a short walk along the coastal path. Alternatively, park as for Watwick Bay and follow the road/track all the way to the end, where it meets the coastal path. Continue along the coastal path for approximately 600 yards to the beach.
At low tide the beach is sandy, with sandstone rocks, streams and rock-pools. The remains of a wrecked steamship (HMS Barking) can be seen in the sand. A nearby plaque beside the coastal path to the south of the beach commemorates the landing here of Henry Tudor on 7th August 1485.
The photos were taken an hour before low tide.